The MetroHartford Alliance and SCORE Connecticut will host Economic Recovery Roundtable: Protecting Industries in Crisis Friday, October 9 at 12:30 p.m.
The roundtable discussion will be live-streamed. Senator Richard Blumenthal will lead the discussion by posing questions to the group about challenges local businesses are facing now and in the long term, employment issues, experiences with the Paycheck Protection Program or other federal assistance programs, and how Hartford can best persevere.
“Now more than ever, it’s imperative that our local organizations come together to discuss how we can create the best economic outcomes for our capital city,” said MetroHartford Alliance President & CEO David Griggs. “We understand many of our industries are in crisis and we’re looking for solutions.I look forward to an informative discussion.”
Guest Speakers include:
- Luke Bronin, Mayor of Hartford
- Mark Cutler, Regional Vice President, SCORE Northeast
- Scott Dolch, Executive Director, Connecticut Restaurant Association
- Eliza Florian, Grassroots Ice Cream and Deep Roots Street Food
- David Griggs, President & CEO, MetroHartford Alliance
- Tim Phelan, President, Connecticut Retail Merchants Association
- Shiran Nicholson, Nicholson Events
- Scott Rosado, M.R. Home Care and Bristol City Councilor