Join the Junior Achievement of Southwest New England in recognizing business and community leaders who have made significant contributions to the prosperity and the strength of our communities.
The awards ceremony is being held in-person on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at the Hartford Marriott Downtown in Hartford, CT. The event kicks off with a cocktail reception at 5:30 p.m., and the awards ceremony and dinner taking place at 6:30 p.m.
JA is excited to bring the Hartford and New Haven Business Halls of Fame together in honor of exceptional individuals whose contributions span across regions and industries. This year’s honorees are:
- Erick Clemons, CEO, ConnCORP
- Bob Cox, Partner, Halloran & Sage
- Alice Forrester, CEO, Clifford Beers Community Health Partners
- Rhona Free, President, University of St. Joseph
- Joe Gianni, President, Bank of America Greater Hartford
- Karraine Moody, CEO, Habitat for Humanity
All proceeds of this event benefit the Junior Achievement’s educational programs that inspire and prepare young people to succeed.